[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Metro NY Geocaching Society • View topic - GeoJamboree 6 in CT (GC18ER1)

GeoJamboree 6 in CT (GC18ER1)

GeoJamboree 6 in CT (GC18ER1)

Postby lekogm » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:07 am

Heya, I just wanted to see if anyone here is interested in going to the CT Cachers GeoJamboree in CT. It's about 90 minutes outside of the city and there's a lot of good caching and fellowship and whatnot there. I have a campsite for Friday to Sunday if anyone is interested in camping for the weekend.
--
Greg aka LekoGM
lekogm

Re: GeoJamboree 6 in CT (GC18ER1)

Postby buttaskotch » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:40 am

I am going up have a tent site too
buttaskotch

Postby hallycat » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:56 am

I am planning to go. I didn't get a site in time but I am not really a tent kinda gal unless someone else does the pitching of it.
I got a hotel room in the Hojo's ten miles away. Actually, the CR-V would be pretty comfy to sleep in with an inflatable mattress but since I didn't get a spot that's not really an option.

I don't have a tent, I won a cheap one at an event last year and traded it for a Camelback which I thought I would get more use out of.
Besides, the tent seemed more like something the kids would use in the backyard. But if I could borrow one I might take you up on the offer Leko. I can always cancel the room but I like to be prepared.
hallycat

Postby Bonick0 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:04 am

I've been looking at it, but depending on when I'm starting a new job I might have stuff going on that weekend. So if by the end of May someone still has room on their site - I would love to attend. And I've got plenty of gear to share.
Bonick0

Postby Tatanka49 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Don't sleep in a car. It gets very cold at night (even in the summer)
Tatanka49

Postby lekogm » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:55 pm

I don't know how many tents you can have on each site, but I do indeed have a site and room to share. I know that you are only allowed two cars on site but if I end up getting a ride up with someone camping, it'll be easy to get two cars there.
--
Greg aka LekoGM
lekogm

Postby tomflushing » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:07 pm

If all goes well I plan to attend for at least a day .I have seen the site map with all the cachers from the group locations and my plan is to make the rounds and hopefully have a drink at each site-kind of like an outdoor pub crawl.So let me know what you guys and gals like to drink.Caching and booze that dosen't seem like a bad mix.
tomflushing

Postby lekogm » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 am

Well, as per usual, I now have a job that overlaps with this event so I will not be able to attend. But before I cancel my reservation I wanted to see if anyone here wants it and I will figure out how to get it transfered to you.
--
Greg aka LekoGM
lekogm

Postby buttaskotch » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:24 am

buttaskotch

Postby lekogm » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:21 am

i will ask there in a few days, i just thought that i would ask here first in case someone here wanted it.
--
Greg aka LekoGM
lekogm

Postby Bonick0 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:25 pm

I would totally take it, except I still have no idea what's going on with my jobs in the near future so it is impossible to plan ahead. Thanks for the offer.
Bonick0

Return to 2010- Earlier Events