[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Metro NY Geocaching Society • View topic - Announcing... Dastardly Pathtags!

Announcing... Dastardly Pathtags!

General conversation related to Geocaching

Moderator: addisonbr

Re: Announcing... Dastardly Pathtags!

Postby addisonbr » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks to everyone who came - attendance was much more robust than I anticipated, and I really had a great time.

Huge thanks to Cully for co-organizing and for doing the bulk of the design work on the tags - I think they came out really great.

Special thanks to Ruth for not killing me when we realized she would be out of town for the event! :oops:

Can't wait to do it again in the fall.

Did everyone who came get their tags? I know I almost didn't get them into the hands of a couple of people, so I'm wondering if there was anyone I actually wound up missing...
addisonbr

Postby ruthny » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:09 pm

All is forgiven, Brett. I'm just glad everyone had a good time! :D
ruthny

Postby IthacaDoodle » Tue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm

IthacaDoodle

Postby addisonbr » Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Cool!!!

Quick question - does the geochecker link work? I was just looking through the previous logs on the cache and your FTF said that they couldn't get the green light?
addisonbr

Postby IthacaDoodle » Tue May 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Thanks, addisonbr, for taking a look.

Yes, the geochecker is working. Vanelle was off by one digit but was able to find it anyway.
IthacaDoodle

Postby mmacgown » Sat May 08, 2010 3:39 pm

This might be a couple of days late, but I too had a great time chatting with all of those caches whose names I knew and sometimes wrote to, but faces I did not. Pleasure to see old geo friends and make some new ones! And the tags are great! A wonderful incentive to keep plugging away at solving those caches that keep me awake at night. I like the idea of meeting again to brainstorm too! Thanks Brett and Cully for organizing the event and look forward to the next event and puzzles too! ;) :o
mmacgown

Postby Sakiman » Sat May 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Finally getting around to posting my Thanks -- both to Brett & Cully -- for coming up with the idea of this "event" and the honors bestowed on us. Sorry to say that Marilyn & I also missed the FTF race to but, we enjoyed reading the logs the next day. Work is ongoing for and it will hopefully be solved soon.
Sakiman

Postby Kbd71 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:16 am

Kbd71

Postby addisonbr » Tue May 11, 2010 12:37 pm

addisonbr

Previous

Return to GeoCaching