[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Metro NY Geocaching Society • View topic - New Metro GC Award Category Suggestion

New Metro GC Award Category Suggestion

General conversation related to Geocaching

Moderator: addisonbr

Re: New Metro GC Award Category Suggestion

Postby halijusapa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 pm

halijusapa

Postby buzzy_cacher » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 pm

buzzy_cacher

Postby slukster » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I usually read the last 5 logs on any cache I plan on seeking just to get an idea of the difficulty of the cache and any possible problems that might existing at the cache site. Any cache that I thorougly enjoyed and left a great log for I go back and read all of the past logs for it. Just like on my own special caches, I am dissappointed when I view the logs on a cache that I thought was wonderful to find and others have just logged a TFTC.

Put out an entertaining cache and chances are you will get an entertaining log back in return. There are some local cachers that you can always look forward to an entertaining log when they find your cache. Harry Dolphin is one of them. I will have to go back through my caches and look for some of the good ones to nominate.
slukster

Previous

Return to GeoCaching