greyhoundlawyer is leaving us!

General conversation related to Geocaching

Moderator: addisonbr

greyhoundlawyer is leaving us!

Postby addisonbr » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:50 pm

I noticed today that several of greyhoundlawyer's caches have been adopted, and after digging a little deeper I saw from some of his logs that he is moving. Our loss is DC's gain. Many of my earliest finds were greyhoundlawyer caches on the Upper West Side and in Central Park, and his nose for good hiding spots led to caches that are still healthily logging finds months and years later.

I see that SilverMarc and EastVillageFamily have stepped up as good adoptive parents - thanks you guys for keeping a few of the better NYC caches alive.

Sorry to see you go, ghl! My girls still remember watching you go for the FTF on Love Bug in Central Park!
addisonbr

Re: greyhoundlawyer is leaving us!

Postby EastVillageFamily » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 pm

We're sorry to see him go too!
I spent an hour or more debating various types of cache hides with several other cachers last summer, only to realize that greyhoundlawyer was carefully listening to every word we said. The next weekend he published 3 caches simultaneously and thus was responsible for us meeting G.O. Cash & fifinella at night, on a rock, in Riverside Park while racing for FTF.
His caches were always unique and we never knew what to expect. Of course we grabbed 'Resolve' rather than see it disappear.
We need more NYC cachers like greyhoundlawyer -- hope he continues in DC, we'll have to visit.

Mark
EastVillageFamily

Return to GeoCaching