[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Metro NY Geocaching Society • View topic - I Hope You Win The Lottery Cache

I Hope You Win The Lottery Cache

Discuss your hides here

Moderator: gerkmax

I Hope You Win The Lottery Cache

Postby slukster » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

I know many of you have noticed this cache http://coord.info/GC2H6R4 pop up in midtown and still no finders. Hmm, are some of you not logging your DNF's and putting the cache on your watchlist (7 watchers so far)? Shame on you for not logging your DNF's :lol: Interesting thing is that this cacher has no finds and just listed a cache by the same name in Toronto, Canada just 5 days ago. How did he pull that off? That cache also has no finds on it. And isn't the final for the "Bryant Park Micro" within yards of the listing? Hmm...
slukster

Re: I Hope You Win The Lottery Cache

Postby addisonbr » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:23 pm

addisonbr

Postby slukster » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:28 pm

slukster

Postby Child Of Atom » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Well, if you are watching you know that I didn't find anything there... well... nothing that was a cache anyway.
Is your culture a counter-culture or an over-the-counter-culture?

Child Of Atom

Postby Child Of Atom » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Is your culture a counter-culture or an over-the-counter-culture?

Child Of Atom

Postby halijusapa » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Considering all the LEGITIMATE caches that NYAdmin rejects, it's nice to see how gullible he/she is..... :D :lol:
halijusapa

Postby slukster » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:02 pm

New York Admin archived I Hope You Win The Lottery Cache (Archived) (Traditional Cache) at 10/28/2010
Log Date: 10/28/2010
During the review process I asked the reminder to buy a lottery ticked be removed. It was removed and I published the cache. Today, the day after I published the cache the reminder to buy a lottery ticket is back. This cache was intentionally edited and re-edited to defeat the guidelines so I'm archiving and locking it. Trust is a very fragile thing and while its easy to obtain once lost its hard to recover.

I guess he received word that there was a problem. Another one bites the dust.
slukster

Postby ruthny » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 pm

I was watching it from here in Pittsburgh. So, not all the watchers were closet DNF'ers!
ruthny

Postby gerkmax » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm

The post by NYAdmin was almost poetic at the end there. I'd almost swear NYAdmin is a team of people, judging by different "voices" of the posts/emails I've seen.
gerkmax

Postby Bonick0 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Oh snap. I barely had a chance to look at the page and it was already gone. The Canadian cache is also in trouble.
Bonick0

Return to GeoCache Hides